February 21, 2011

Linda Week! Cinnamon Bread Breakfast Casserole

There are many reasons I love Linda. She's fun and funny, one of my javas and a great walking partner.

Last semester, Wednesdays were the worst. Between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm I was home for about 30 minutes. Every Wednesday, in that 30 minute window, Linda appeared at my back door with DINNER! I cannot tell you what a blessing it was, for her to take one less worry off my plate. Ha ha. No pun intended. This week I'll be sharing 5 of her family favorite recipes.

 Cinnamon Bread Breakfast Casserole

1 large loaf of cinnamon bread, cut into 1” squares
8 oz cream cheese
1 dozen eggs
1 c. milk or cream
½ c. syrup

Place bread cubes in greased 9 x 13 baking dish.  Blend the cream cheese, eggs, milk and syrup together.  Pour over the bread.  Refrigerate overnight.  Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Who is this Linda of whom you speak? You certainly look like you enjoy each other's company! This recipe looks like a keeper. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete